Monday 27 April 2009

Still on the subject of PRINCE2 for Girls…

Yes, we know we have been talking A LOT about this specific course of ours, PRINCE2® for Girls, but this is only because everyone keeps talking about it!

See here what one of the lucky girls who attended the very first event, Sonya Arora, has to say on the topic – and far below, lots and lots of links where you will find comments on this much talked about event!

Delegate Feedback from Sonya Arora

“I would just like to say a big thank you to everyone at Maven Training (now that I have my result!). From the moment of booking to the last day of the course I found that everyone was extremely helpful and welcoming. I had not originally booked the PRINCE2 for Girls but was called by Maven who offered the alternative course to me. I must say that I'm glad that I went for this course over the original PRINCE2 one – the classroom environment was comfortable and non-competitive (something that in previous courses I have taken I found intimidating). The trainer was great and made the whole subject relevant and more understandable, while making it feel like fun. The massage session was great and extremely needed by the end – I think it was a really good-wind down after an intensive week and also gave us the first opportunity to sit together and get to know each other without the pressures of exams over us. I will be recommending Maven Training to friends and colleagues! Many thanks".

External links

Maven Training blog post “we can’t get enough”
Maven Training blog post “Easter snippets”
Maven Training blog post “WiT”
PM4Girls
Focus
also from Focus
BCS
Women in Technology
PMPortal

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Share/Save/Bookmark